Friday, February 12, 2010

Insomniac rambling

I haven't been sleeping very well lately...i lay awake for quite a while at night, and what's even more baffling is i can't seem to find i comfortable position to lay in, i start to ache after a few minutes and i have to turn over..and over. Temperature-wise i'm kind of off too. Can't seem to figure out what the matter is..

Am i missing my elixir? (haha, don't scold me :P); have i been oversleeping? (not really); is my mind up and running? (well, as a matter of fact, it is..), but, is that really the problem? not really sure..

it just came to mind that...i had a cup of coffee a couple hours ago...smart me, hehe (self-deprecating laughter)

aaanyways...

I'm mortified by the unexpected..not any unexpected, but certain unexpected.
I'm mortified by my past.
I'm mortified by my future.
Kind of at ease with my present (for the time being, anyway).

er...I'm rambling...

I'm terrified about the possibility of losing one of the most cherished parts of my life. The future, my particular future, with sooo many possible tiny pathways, the road to each as unpredictable as the previous one, and i, with seemingly no control over the direction i head towards. I just wanna know that at the end, or at some point, both our roads will be able to merge for good..



I love you so.

No comments: