Friday, February 12, 2010

Better to have loved and lost...

I guess it IS true what they say...

I find myself perplexed by the complexity (read: masochism) of human minds. How can it be that one prefers to be tortured once and again by loving someone who u know far and wide does NOT love you back. The tears, the frustration, the countless sleepless nights, tossing and turning and wondering: is _________ thinking of me??

Love is one powerful thing.. it brings fire and spice and giddiness and hours of daydreaming what-ifs.. it really is what makes the world go round, just like ur head goes 'round with the ups and downs, and flowers and fits and tears and....h e a r t b r e a k.

Really? is it really worth it?

If someone uses ur heart like a hankie and throws it away..i say: discard them.

Pains me to see someone used like that.



*She sux*

No comments: