Thursday, October 18, 2007

Cheery is the word!

I find myself excited, like Christmas eve or something... I feel the urge, the need, to skip about, to swing my arms in joy. I want to be silly, i want to giggle and chase and giggle some more. I feel like dancing about to all the imaginary beats in my head. I want to whisper to the moon all those things i wish for u to know. I'd like to "ring around the rosies" and fall down to the grass like ashes.

Today:

1) I slipped on the stairs and fell on my butt and my back (yes, i actually found that funny...a little painful, but funny)

2) Cardiology class was on heart valves (i have a thing for heart valves :P)

3) The sky is clear, the breeze is delightful, and the moon is brightly shining down

4) Is just a few more hours away from grabbing a plane to you!!

Anybody wanna play tag???

No comments: