Sunday, November 05, 2006

Welcome

Last night: moments of mixed emotions. A wait, that we thought would be terribly long, came to an abrupt end. i presenced the birth of my cousin, the first childbirth i'd ever been to. i must admit, that despite my stone-cold heart (:P) a couple of tears sprung in my eyes as i saw him pop out of his former home, and into ours. His mother, tears of relief, tears of joy, a longing for her little boy, to be sure that he was ok. The whole process was quite beautiful, yet, circumstances beyond our control, fate?, had me a bit on edge. circumstances i thought would be long in coming, if they ever did, were now suddenly before me. thankfully, things went well, the maturity of everybody involved made everything much less tense. And now, we're set to enjoy the new baby in the family :).

flamingo-pink. hand in hand.

No comments: